All my other art jams had little to no entrants and failed as a result of that, so I'm hoping this one will be a success. If it is, I might do another art after that one.
The Big Buddies, Little Buddies Art Jam!
- Take any duo from any show, comic, video game, anime/manga, book, any other source that is applicable, or two Original Characters of your own if you can't find any or if you want to do that. A trio is also acceptable.
- One person of the duo is tall and the other person is short. They can also be skinny and fat. They can be muscular and average. They can have diverse bodies! They can even be different species.
- They are usually of the same gender (male-male, female-female). Heteros (male-female) are rare, but they can still apply.
- They don't always have to be the same personality or have the same interests or even wear the same clothes, unless it what they do. They can have different interests, carry different personalities and wear clothes that reflect their differences.
- Most importantly, they're best friends, friendly rivals, or frienemies. That's the big buddy and little buddy.
The deadline is October 1, almost a month from September 1. I'll extend the deadline if there is less than 5 entries.
- Artwork must be New, no longer than a month old. It also must be yours! No bases or colored line-art that's not yours!
- Digital Artwork, Traditional Artwork (pencils, markers, and pens), and Fan Fiction are accepted.
- NSFW, Not Safe For Work, is not allowed. I won't allow transformations, or grossness either.
- Entries are unlimited, so you can post up to 100 entries if you like.
- Post your artwork link(s) in this journal in your comments.
- If you want to use a logo, this is it: *not required.
- Have Fun!
UPDATE: It's now featured in ! The deadline has been extended to October 31 to end with the other October jams!